Thursday 10 September 2015

Marriage?? Me?? No wayyyyy!!


Believe it or not I had this kind of attitude towards marriage for so long. In fact I hated institution of marriage,I thought there is absolutely not need for it. What I saw from my parent's example got me concluded that marriage is pretty much an institution that turns women in maids (free of charge oh,no salary at the end of a month!) and men don't even show any excitement or gratitude in return (well,that's the way it should be huh?).
On top if all this ,they will ask you "Will he marry you?" like two people can get married only when man decides so. Wait a minute! What the heck! Will I marry him!? What If I don't want to marry him? What if I just wanna have fun? Why do some societies makes it seem like man do woman a favor if HE decides to marry her. Are all women in this world sitting somewhere waiting to get married?? So annoying. It's the same way I could not understand women that are desperate to get married. For what? I had feeling like we give/sacrifice so much (naturally) by getting involved in marriage that we should never be desperate for it. In fact we suppose to be someone's blessing. Yes we need to be deserved! They need to prove us they worth our time! We need to be Appreciated! Not to settle for less. Definitely NOT to act desperate!
Lol see bitter attitude I had towards marriage. Serious matter oooh! didn't really plan it for myself... 
But then...........
One Igbo man entered my life and decided to use some special jazz on me ;) 
But soon I will tell you which kind of wahala he had to pass through until I changed my mind. 
Keep in touch 
Kisses and Hugs 

21 comments:

  1. Super thrilling, there is nothing beautiful or handsome about the truth.God bless u Sonia, much luv from Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog you've got! Something positive finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting story! Amazing blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patiently waiting for part 2 of the story Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to get the next part of this story.Sonia you are something else.so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to get the next part of this story.Sonia you are something else.so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am scared of marriage o seriously lolz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for the rest of the story lol.....I love love life ehn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice write up..this will inspire a lot of pple

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marriage can be scary, but beautiful still!! Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol. I can't wait to read about the wahala he had to pass through 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol. I can't wait to read about the wahala he had to pass through 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am learning each time I read something from u.... Weldone maam

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always learn something from your right ups.... U r loved maam

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always learn something from your right ups.... U r loved maam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mrs O, I need to read about the wahala o. Waiting eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mrs O, I need to read about the wahala o. Waiting eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  19. O gawd! I love this one. So tell more. I love this blog already.

    ReplyDelete