Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wait........Nigeria??!!!


Yes Nigeria! You should follow me to see which kind of colorful reactions I get from people when I tell them where I live at : OMG ebola?are you not scared of Boko Haram?is it dangerous?is it safe?but why Nigeria?does lions walk on the road in Africa like daily?oh from Europe to Lagos,strange..etc
They don't understand my heart is here. Propaganda affect (brainwashes) people's minds,they only see bad and they are always prepared to fear something and that's how they miss the most magnificent moments/places in this world.
First time I came to Nigeria I didn't know my husband,but I had unexplainable desire to visit. Guys...I can't explain  that feeling! Like my heart knew that this amazing land keeps something that belongs to me ,something that is part of my destiny.
Today when I look at my son and my man,I feel so proud of myself that I was bold enough to blindly follow and listen to my heart. 
It's never about how it seems like,It's all about how it feels like! Remember that!
Your heart knows more then your mind and common sense does. Our hearts and intuition are language that our nature use to speak to us. Don't ignore it. Close your eyes and talk to your heart,because heart knows exactly where you need to be and what you have to do.


Much love!




12 comments: