Wednesday 28 October 2015

5 Ways To Release Attachment To Past Relationships

With experience comes wisdom,but what to do when luggage you carry along with you all the way from the past becomes too heavy and distracting? What happens very often is that we bring issues,frustrations,bitterness and unsolved problems from our past relationships to a brand new ones and most of the time we are not even aware of it,thinking how there must be something damn about us that is making us attract all the "same old madness " over and over again. 

If you want to enjoy better things that are sent your way and give the best of you to a person that truly deserves it,build a healthy relationship and love (and let other person love you) freely and correctly ,you will have to get rid of that heavy,old,dusty,luggage and relief your mind,heart and soul.
I've found 5 tips to do so:


1) Be willing! 
It’s the first step in fixing any problem, be willing to fix the problem. If you are fresh out of a relationship, it may not truly be time to let go of your attachments.It’s important to feel all the feelings when a relationship ends. Don’t rush it. But if time has passed and you know you’re ready, say it out loud. “I’m ready to let go.
2) Write it all down 

There’s something therapeutic about keeping a journal and writing how you feel in it. It’s like it takes the energy from those negative emotions and puts it on the page.Not only that, but writing it all out helps you process and figure out how you really feel about things too.
3) Find a good in it all
Every relationship we experience in our lives, be it platonic or romantic, can teach us important life lessons. It doesn’t matter how hurt you may be, your previous relationships have a lot to teach you if you’re willing to find the positive in it.
4) Be compassionate 

When you’re hurt, it’s easy to turn that hurt on the rest of the world. Instead, act with compassion. Show kindness to everything. Spend some time volunteering. Get to know some new people. Create positivity in the world.

5) Find your version of happiness 

Society tells us how to be happy, but that doesn’t work for everyone. Find what’s needed for you to be happy. Figure out what things you like to do and do them. Learn to be happy on your own. Happiness comes from within, not from external sources.



What y'all think?






Source: Dailyvibes.org

1 comment:

  1. I'm Terry Brown from New York (USA). I am 57 years of age I got married before 27 years. 11 years my wife die and I was alone. I am running a software company so in my office there was a Divorcee woman approx 35 years old, after my wife death she came closer to me and slowly we started an affair she is very pretty and beautiful and I really love her as I used to love my wife she also loves me as her husband we were living together at my home from last six months everything was going on very good I was very happy but before two months she started ignoring me and she left my home and whenever I call her she gives me an excuse and finally before 25 days she said to me that she can’t do it further she does not love me I was shocked what happened my heart was broken and literally I cried too much on that day I was mad nothing was right I tried to convinced her a lot but everything was useless, I can’t describe my situation but by chance I got the help of Dr.Ogudugu, on internet as I have told you I am owner on a software company so I didn’t believe at starting but I did not have any option so I talked to Dr.Ogudugu he gave me 48 Hours time to complete my work and he said that she will come back herself.it happened as he claimed I am very grateful to Dr.Ogudugu we are now happy as ever before,Dr.Ogudugu make her know how much we are meet to be together. If you are there having any problems in your relationship...you have to hurry up and get it touch with Dr.Ogudugu is there to help you(GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM tel: +2348057266712) i am so happy to share these my testimony with you.

    ReplyDelete