Friday 13 November 2015

Your Body,Life And Self Confidence After Childbirth

I think I literally got a billion and one email from ladies all across  the globe asking me "what exactly I did" to get my body back just after I gave birth. I was replying as much as I could,than I finally understood that It's quite impossible to share my experience with y'all that are willing to hear it by trying to replay to all the emails "one by one", so I decided to share it over here,on my blog ,so all of you can see it,than share with me your opinions,your own experiences,fears and expectations (participate ohhh,your stories are precious as well!).

At this very beginning,before we start ,I need you to know that everything that is happening to you is a product  of your State Of Mind and Life Style you choose for yourself. 

In following posts,I will introduce you to my personal life style,my habits (once I developed and once I got rid of),I will share with you all the tips and advices that I found useful and helpful hoping that it will inspire you,motivate you and help you get where you want to be .

P.S. 
I used to be so chubby half of my life,struggling with some excess weight (the point I try to make is-I was never a slim barbie doll type of a girl) ,but than finally I started changing my lifestyle and my points of view when it comes to my life in general, few months before I even got pregnant and guess what-now,after a childbirth,my body looks better than ever (osheyy baddo !) lol :D

Nothing is Impossible and you can be anything you want to be. 
Don't let anyone try convince you otherwise. 

Let's learn some few new things,break some good ol' myths,replace tragic expectations with a positive attitude and work on getting the best possible version of ourselves.... For ourselves! 

Ok this was kind of an intro (I guess),
Hope you guys are ready?

Stayyyy tuneddd,

Truly Yours 

Mrs Ogbonna 



2 comments:

  1. So ready for the following posts! Did you say that you used to be chubby? Good for you becoming the baddest new mom. As always you are truly an inspiration, thank you.

    ReplyDelete