They will tell you "you gotta work hard" but is that a recipe for wealth ? Many people are working their asses off,hustling day and night and still struggle to pay bills.
You start feeling like a slave of a system,your frustration is growing day by day,you start becoming envious and bitter,asking God what are you doing wrong and what did you do to deserve such life.
Two years ago,I watched my husband work day and night. No days off. No moments off. No time for fun,romance,chilling and going out. Nothhhhingggg! Just work ! But at the end somethings would always go wrong-or he would not get payed enough,not on time or the moment he gets paid million and one bill will just come out of no where and money would melt. And what then? All over again.
He didn't feel good about himself. He was confused ,he didn't know what was he doing wrong.
We both knew that there is no way to have a productive,fulfilled lives with that kind of tempo,but what he did not know is that I already have been through the same experience a while ago and one day we sat and spoke for hours. What I shared with him changed his perspective and attitude towards life and money and it indeed changed his life.
What is blocking us from prosperity and wealth that is meant for us is not laziness all the time. Nether is a bad economy or messed up system. Its what you call POVERTY MINDSET.
Its a complex syndrome that most of us pass through at some points of life and goes hand to hand with feelings of helplessness,fear,bitterness,envy,jealousy,judgmental and critical behavior,self pity,tends to look for excuses etc.
Sounds familiar? Don't worry,nothing to be ashamed of. I think every human being dealt with poverty mindset at some point,but what is important is to recognize it and eliminate it because it's blocking your wealth. IT TAKES AWAY FROM YOU! Its stopping your progress. It won't give you what you deserve . And you deserve a lot.
The most powerful ways to suffocate this nasty mindset is :
1. GRADITUDE : well,you are so busy complaining and thinking about what you don't have that almost everyday you forget about the amazing life you already have . I can just assume you have a phone,access to technology and internet,electricity and that you have a good health and functional body and you ate today. Well,for 80% of the world population this is a luxury and life they pray for. Don't ever take anything for granted. Count your blessings and you will be rewarded with more because your heart will be in peace and in state of joy where it will be ready to receive more:bigger and better.
2. LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S SUCCESS -STOP THAT JUDGMENTAL ATTITUDE : Give people credit . Stop thinking and acting like anyone who made it in life "sold their soul to devil".Not every successful young person is a drug pusher,scammer and not everybody sleeps with people for money. Pick somethings motivational from every person you envy and turn that jealousy into admiration. You will learn so much that way and you will understand that if they did it you can do it too! Sky is the limit!
3. COMPETE WITH YOURSELF ONLY : By comparing yourself to others you will only open doors for hatred,envy,jealousy and evilness to come in and scatter you prosperity. And clearly-It won't bring you no where. Especially because you don't really know what others went through to be where they at. You don't know their sacrifice. Nether you started from the same "start" point. The only way to spot your progress is by comparing yourself from today with yourself from yesterday,month ago or year ago. Note: nobody is your competition. There is enough of everything for everyone.
4. FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT,NOT ON WHAT YOU DON'T WANT: Pictures you create in your head must contain visions of your desires. Focus on your dream life. Money you want. Job you cant wait to have. Your dream house and car. Think of abundance. Invite it. You don't need to have one dollar in your account to feel rich . It's a state of mind. All you have to do is to settle for wealth. To make it clear between you and yourself that you deserve it and that you are worth it. Because you really are. And you have to feel good about it to see a change in your life. Let money become a source of your joy not frustration. Your mind is so powerful,whatever is the emotion that is dominant in your head will reflect on your life and invite and attract the matching circumstances.
5. YOU ARE NOT HELPLESS YOU ARE POWERFUL: Everything about you is powerful. Words that comes out of your mouth,thoughts that lives inside your head. Use it wisely,in your favor not against you. Stop looking for excuses for your misery by discrediting yourself and your powers. You are an absolute boss of your life . You are in charge! Anything you truly decide must come to life.
Thanks for reading and sharing on your social platforms and with your friends.