Tuesday 13 December 2016

Let Me Tell You Who Writes Bad Comments Under My IG Pictures

First of all,as you know me very well by know you know I like to ignore negativitiy. In fact,I love to ignore it because something you do not acknowledge does not exist. Sometimes,just sometimes,when I see a whole another level of stupidity,I'm tempted to let my sarcastic side enjoy small because some things are just hilarious and I simply can not resist them. LOL

However,I always feel like the biggest curse of human kind the fact that we always focus on negative things and never embrace positive ones enough.

So ,talking on this matter,comparing to all the love and support I get from you guys,nasty comments are almost irrelevant,and if you follow me on social media you know I would always rather reply to a loving and kind comment then to entertain a fool.

Secondly,in my entire life,I never EVER had anyone writing a negative or insultive comments from a real page.

I seriously got to the conclusion that people who hide under fake pages to write rubbish are actually not many: only few different individuals that are continuously making fake pages (at least in my case) each and every time they get blocked. It is obvious because the vocabulary and content is pretty much the same.
I told my husband once that we would laugh if we could see through these fake accounts because I'm sure we would see people we actually know : mostly people from our past that are desperately refusing to move on and they can not come cope,maybe also some "current" friends aka frenemies  that have allergy once they see good news and I think that the smallest precent of such people are ones that we actually do not that for some reason get upset and angry with our expressions on social media.

Honestly,back in the days this cyber bullying used to upset me and I used to take it personal  because it was all new to me but now I do understand better.

If the same thing is happening to you,don't let it get to you or ruin your mood  because you actually have one crazy ass fan that can't get you out of his/her head. Congratulations,that means you are on a good track ;)

I personally love to block them. Hehe
Why?
Because I am mean and evil (at time) and I know how much stress they have to go through to open another account which can also get blocked in less then a second. (*evil laugh*)

Again,please,don't let this things get to you. After all,it's just a virtual world.

Ok guys,lets still be kind,lets pray for all the ex girlfriends,ex friends,neighbours,inlaws,family members,baby mamas and their loyal friends and partners in crime to get one better life and wisom to start using their free time in more productive manners. 

Love is all we need.
Bless you 
XX

10 comments:

  1. people laugh but its true i just dont understand ppl that have a need to comment badly under celebrities pages n pics i think dats illness that u need to put someone down to feel gud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny woman. I love her realness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why bother to block them? They just open new fake accounts and continue to spew their venom. Is it really realistic to believe everyone must like you??? (although I disapprove of posting negative comments, I believe in diversity of opinions).

    You need the followers, Ma'am, you cannot afford to block every "hater". How else do you think people like Kim K have followers in the millions? Three quarters of her followers hate her but she is still laughing all the way to the bank.

    ReplyDelete